Monday, January 10, 2011

It's 2011? Seriously?

I am a little behind on the blog, but we have had a lot going on!  We are down to two house guest and are about to be empty nesters.  Narcisse and Dina will both be moving back to the dorm this week as they prepare for the start of the semester.  Tory and I have been dreaming of this day!  What will we do? Give it time...We will figure it out.  We will miss them all! It may take a while, but we will miss them!

Tory and I celebrated New Years in separate locations, Tory kissed a dog and I tried not to fall asleep. 2011 brings a lot of opportunity to Tory and I and we we are anxious to see how it unfolds. It is our prayer that during this year we would be gracious givers, bless as many people as possible, share Christ love, and be obedient to His commands.

Below is a quick summary of the past couple of weeks!



Caney Creek Smoked Sausage


I finally put up Dad's Cool sign that I got him for Christmas 2 years ago.


This is Dina on Christmas Morning.  She wanted Christmas brought to her!


I love the fact that Narcisse decided to use his stocking as a bib.


I go the the boys wind suits!


These are my fancy new boots! Nice Job Honey!


Narcisse with "Coco"


Shelly rescuing Narcissse from Coco!


When Coco get scared, he get a Mohawk


The wonderful family I married into.


Tory and little Tory tickling the ivory.


Nothing goes with leather jackets quite like camo overalls!
Victoria definitely won the cutest kid award for Christmas.


One of the Bald Eagles we saw on Long Creek.


1 comment: