Monday, December 6, 2010

Smoked Sausage Anyone?

Caney Creek Smoked Meats LLC has now officially ventured into pork sausage!  Dad and I took 52 lbs of sausage to the cabin this week for a little under 72 hours of smoking.  They were stuffed in the old school cloth bags by Tennessee Pride and then given to me to add some TLC and smoke.  Everything turned out great!

Unfortunately, all of this seasons sausage has already been allocated to family and friends for Christmas presents. No need to fear, I will hopefully have a new batch ready for public consumption soon.

I really enjoy this hobby.  I would love to make it a profitable venture (as would Tory). Who knows,  one day you might be picking out your favorite Caney Creek Ham at your local Kroger or swinging by Wal-Mart to pick up a lb of Caney Creek Smoked Sausage.  Never hurts to dream!

Even better, once I got home...Tory and Dina had put up all the Christmas decorations!  My wife is awesome!

Have a great week.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment